Install Liquibase on macOS
Click Install Liquibase.
If the Liquibase Installer does not start automatically after downloading, locate the Installer file in your
Downloads directory and run it.
- Click Download Liquibase to download the Liquibase installation files. For more information, see Liquibase Installation Files.
- Extract the contents to a local directory.
- (Optional) Add the Liquibase installation directory to your system
~/.bashrcfile (if you use Bash) or
~/.zshrc(if you use Zsh) and add this line:
- From a command line or terminal, type
liquibase --versionto verify that Liquibase has been installed successfully.
export PATH=$PATH:<path to liquibase installation>
Restart the shell session to load the new changes.
Need help? See Installation Troubleshooting.
- Introduction to Liquibase – Dive into Liquibase concepts
- Get Started with Liquibase – Learn how to use Liquibase with an example database
- Design Your Liquibase Project – Create a new Liquibase project folder and organize your changelogs
- Liquibase Database Tutorials – Configure Liquibase to work with your own database
- How to Apply Your Liquibase Pro License Key – If you use Liquibase Pro, activate your license