Install Liquibase on Windows
You can install Liquibase on your
Click Install Liquibase.
If the Liquibase Installer does not start automatically after downloading, locate the Installer file in your
Downloads directory and run it.
If Windows security prevents the Liquibase Installer from running, click Run Anyway. Depending on your version of Windows, you might need to click More info first.
- Click Download Liquibase to download the Liquibase Installation Files.
- Extract the contents to a local directory.
- (Optional) Add the Liquibase installation directory to your system
- From a command line or terminal, type
liquibase --versionto verify that Liquibase has been installed successfully.
Need help? See Installation Troubleshooting.
- Introduction to Liquibase – Dive into Liquibase concepts
- Get Started with Liquibase – Learn how to use Liquibase with an example database
- Design Your Liquibase Project – Create a new Liquibase project folder and organize your changelogs
- Liquibase Database Tutorials – Configure Liquibase to work with your own database
- How to Apply Your Liquibase Pro License Key – If you use Liquibase Pro, activate your license