How to Apply Your Liquibase Pro License Key
Liquibase Pro license key allows using all the functionality of Liquibase Community as well as the following features:
- Access to reporting, monitoring, and insights with Liquibase Hub
- Targeted rollbacks for one change or set of changes
- Enhanced stored logic capabilities
- Database drift detection
- SQL Plus integration
Note: To take advantage of all Liquibase Pro features, it is recommended to use the latest version of Liquibase.
There are two ways to apply the Liquibase Pro license key:
- Include the Liquibase Pro license key
liquibaseProLicenseKey: [paste the Liquibase Pro license key]in your
liquibase.propertiesfile and save it. For example:
- Pass the Liquibase Pro license key as an argument in the command line during runtime:
liquibase --liquibaseProLicenseKey=[paste the Liquibase Pro license key] [command]. For example:
liquibase --liquibaseProLicenseKey=aei76ou32thp785463214 update
To verify that your Liquibase Pro license key works as expected and to check its expiration date, you can run the status --verbose command.